Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My day with the rivers state contingents at the Abuja Cultural Carnival

Edna, Josephine, Peace, Me in black, Enefa, Ann, and Promise>>>5yrs ago we were all slim {well except for Peace who was exactly as she was five years ago, wonder how she does it} and we worked at the RSCAC together...such a long time ago.

Me and Enefa....we used to be best friends but.............glad time seemed to have healed a lot 

We didnt start of as Friends when we were colleagues but now we are better than Friends we are like sisters love her FAYE n ME

Now I remember this kind of days when I was still in the Cultural centre, sweating it out {eating sunburned Gala and searching for any kind of liquid to digest the dry crusts of what might pass for sausage if it didn't feel more like paper} at events. I DO NOT MISS THEM, imagine waiting for dignitaries in the hot sun while they come driving in in their air-conditioned cars and then you perform for them in the hot sun on hot pavements with smiles and they watch from shaded places thru sunshades eyewear with tired frowns on their faces....you make peanut and they laugh to the bank..NIGERIA 

Suffer head continues.....but we are glad to do wat we do and sometime we are more blessed, and fufilled even though we seat on the hard sides of the bargain....

Eze Ekegu my bois friends....lol

yeah he was wearing that on his shoulders all day, pardon him for not smiling...he is saving it for the dignitaries....lol

Finally some liquid to chase down the gala....we are truly blessed

Had a lot of fun with my old colleagues, it was fun to be with them and watch them sweat it out...although I did not spend the whole day I really had a good time, angry time, shell shocked time and a totally crazy time where I get to be like 'wow' I'm so glad I am not doing this with you guys while deep inside.....lets just say the reverse was the case....

No comments:

Post a Comment